Please God, make my blog less;
Less about me and more about others
Less about my pride and more about Your Splendor
Less about my vanity and more about Your Beauty
Less about my wants and more about what You Give
Please God, make my blog more;
More about Your Love
More about Your Forgiveness
More about Your Mercy
More than my limitations
May more words here bring warmth and nourishment to the hungry, more smiles to the weary, or even more tears for those who need to cry.
A place to sit and be still because God will meet you and give you everything you didn’t know you needed.
Thought this excerpt from Greg Koukl was so good:
“That’s what Biblical faith is: an act of falling into the arms of Jesus. Lordship is not a separate condition in itself, but a logical and necessary and unavoidable result of fiducia , of trust. If we’re actively trusting ( fiducia ) Jesus, such that His work of the cross is useful to us, we can’t avoid being in Jesus’ arms, and when we’re in His arms and He’s in control. As Ron Arnold said, the director of Christian Discount Bookstore, “We have to be in His arms or else we’d be on the ground.”
Enjoy your weekend!
I see you better looking outside in
Life in shades of gray to vivid color
Tones convey paths of my heart
Where words have followed behind
How in moments we are blind
To hold that which we have
Life in subtle Mona Lisa style
Fresh as pomegranate dew
Treasuring lives intertwined
Barefoot awakenings on Holy ground
Some baking & eating.
Some serious art.
Some movie watching.
Some tasting homemade falafel.
Summertime is here!
33. my 2 year old in overalls that are almost too small for him
34. organizing the kids closet
35. learning how to count to 10 in Japanese with my 6 year old
36. how my 4 year old likes to help me
37. a relaxing & fun day out with friends (husband who watched the kids)
38. my boys pretending they’re Doctors & giving me funny made-up diagnoses; due to my blood clots I need to eat bread & water for 2 weeks; the reason I have so many germs is because I’m a big mama
39. handmade paper money that is everywhere; messy but creative
40. so many fun things to look forward to this spring
Happy Monday to you!